20 Most Dangerous Dogs in The World
Depending on the animal’s upbringing, temperament and circumstances, any dog can be a threat although dogs have long been known as human’s best friend. But certain breeds can cause greater harm simply because of their size or the force of their jaws. Based on the behavior and personality here are the top 20 most dangerous dogs in the world.
1. PITBULL The Pit Bull is considered to be the most dangerous dog in America. Between 2005 and 2014, 203 Americans were died by a Pit Bull ad 305 people were seriously injured after a mauling. These dogs were originally bred to baiting bulls and protecting hunters from bear. These dogs are incredibly muscular. Most Pit Bulls don’t have an ounce of fat on them. They are pure muscle.
2. AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER It is listed as one of the most dangerous dog breeds in the world, because it is quicker to anger and bite than most other breeds. As a result of this danger factor, the breed is banned in several areas of the world.
If puppies do not get this vital socialization during this short period, they can become fearful, reactive, and sometimes aggressively stimulated to attack.
It is the main reason for aggression to children and adults.
3. BOERBOEL They are very large and also the most dangerous dogs. Their heads can sometimes be twice the size of ours. In fact, this dog breed was bred to keep lions and hyenas from picking of their owners’ sheep and cattle, which should tell you something about their strength and fierceness.
The Boerboel tends to be a very passive dog in general, but once settled in with their family they don’t take kindly to anyone they don’t know entering their property.
4. THE DOBERMAN PINSCHER If you have seen any movies about the mob or really rich, really mean people, you have seen a Doberman pinscher. These dogs are often the guard dogs in the movie, who are willing to attack intruders on command. They are famous for being the most intelligent dog in the world, extremely loyal, and very alert.
5. ROTTWEILER This one of the biggest dog in the world can weigh up to 130 pounds and most are pure muscle. This dog is considered to be very dangerous, because he has a genetic predisposition to guard and herd. Not all of these dogs are savage beasts.
6. FILA BRASILERO Weighing up to 75 kg Fila brasilero was bred as a hunting dog trained to restrain but not take live of its prey. It is often said that they are the most aggressive dog breeds towards strangers if not correctly trained. Given the name Ojeriza, this behavior may be desired by some owners but can make this a particularly dangerous dog breeds in the world.
7. THE BULL MASTIFF They are one of the best world dog which is very large and muscular. He can weigh up to 130 pounds and he can grow as tall as 27 inches. Unless these dogs are well trained and well behaved, they can become dengerous. Poorly trained dogs can become very unpredictable.
8. GERMAN SHEPHERD Most of these dogs are friendly. They are smart, vigilant, alert, fearless and one of the strongest dogs in the world. Because of these excellent qualities, these dogs are often used in police K-9 units. While these dogs make great family pets, they need to be properly socialized and trained from an early age.
9. CANE CORSO This biggest dog in the world is a descendent of the dogs Roman soldiers used in wars. It has a sleek muscular body weighing up to 110 lbs. The business end of the Cane corso is its large, intimidating head with powerful jaws. One look would tell most people that this is a dog that could inflict a good deal of damage.
10. TOSA INU This is the most dangerous dog breeds as it is known to be a fighting dog. It is also a very rare breed. Because this dog is so dangerous, it has been banned in several countries including the UK, New Zealand, Denmark, Norway, Hong Kong, Australia, and many others.
11. GULL DOG The Gull Dog originates from Pakistan, and it’s one of the rarest dog breeds. We don’t see many Gull Dog dogs in the west. Given their size and strength, and the fact that they are considered one of the most dangerous dog breeds.
12. RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK It is also known as African Lion Hounds. However, they are still considered as one of the most dangerous dogs due to their aggressive nature and strong sense of prey drive. The Rhodesian ridgeback is a large dog who was built for strength and speed in particular.
13. SAINT BERNARD It is last on the list, but surely will be surprising for anyone who has seen “Beethoven” movies. Unfortunately, these large dogs with their passive temperaments are not easy to train, which eventually has put them on the list of the most dangerous dogs in the world.
How to Make Tune Gaga Withdrawals
Cashing out on Tunegaga is easy. In order to withdraw, you need a Bitcoin wallet, Perfect Money account or Payeer to withdraw direct to your bank account. If you don’t have any of the above you can download their apps on the Android or App Store or simply visit the websites to open an account for free and choose the withdrawal method that best suits you.
To withdraw tap on the withdraw button on the quick access links or on the My Money tab and choose the payment processor you are comfortable with then proceed to cash-out.
Once you submit your withdrawal request you will receive a confirmation code via email which you will enter on the withdrawal page to confirm your withdrawal.
The withdrawal request is sent to our finance team for processing & if all the payment details entered are correct you payment will be processed within 3-4 hours on the same day. You will receive a confirmation email immediately the funds are sent to your wallet.
Please note that withdrawals are on Tuesdays and Fridays and the minimum withdrawal is 20$
If you have big project that needs financing then TuneGaga is the best platform to generate the fund you need.
For more questions and inquiry join my official WhatsApp Forum Here
Sign up before joining our WhatsApp forum.