At the September presentation of Apple in Cupertino, they finally announced the launch date for the company’s streaming service – Apple TV +. Later, the first exclusive premieres became known.
Try the new service will be November 1. A subscription for residents of Russia will cost 199 rubles and it will be distributed to six family members. At the start, nine projects announced specifically for TV + were announced:
- “See” is a story about survival in a world where everyone was blinded after an epidemic. The presentation showed the first full trailer for the series.
- The Morning Show is a series about the politics of the popular American morning television show. Starring Jennifer Aniston, who first starred in the series after Friends, as well as Reese Witherspoon and Steve Carell.
- “For the sake of all mankind” – the series represents an alternative reality in which the global space race never ended.
- Dickinson is a dramatic historical play about the poet Emily Dickinson played by Haley Steinfeld.
- The Elephant Queen is a documentary that explores the threat of extinction of elephants.
- Helpsters is a project from the creators of Sesame Street. It is dedicated to “Cody and the team of bright monsters who like to help solve problems.”
- “Snoopy in space” is a new animated series that tells about the cute dog Charlie Brown, who follows her dreams to become an astronaut.
- Ghostwriter is an original series in which four children combine to release fictional characters from their books.
- The ninth project will be the Oprah Winfrey show
At the launch, three episodes of each show will be available. Next, each series will be released once a week. In the future, they promise projects that will be available immediately, as implemented in Netflix. There is no exact information about dubbing yet.
Obviously, Apple wants to make TV + a place of prestigious, and at the same time, family cinema. The affordable price of 199 rubles can attract most users. In addition, when you purchase any Apple device, you will receive a year of subscription as a gift.