The ABSU 2nd Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the Abia State University (ABSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list is currently available on the school’s notice board and will soon be updated on JAMB CAPS and School Portal. See details on how to check yours below;
How To Check ABSU Admission List on School Portal
- Candidates are to visit: https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required Column.
- Click on login and proceed to view your admission status.
How to Check ABSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change with time.
All Rights and Copyright © belongs to Source: