Asus Zenfone 8 Flip review and Price…
The Asus Zenfone 7 arrangement had a Pro and non-Pro model, however now, the Zenfone 8 arrangement adopts an alternate strategy with its two contributions named Zenfone 8 Flip and just Zenfone 8. The previous holds the notorious flip camera component, while the more modest model expects to fill in the hole of an undeniable small scale Android lead.
Strangely, Asus has focused on that the Flip isn’t the immediate replacement to the Zenfone 7 Pro – the vanilla 8 is. This likewise clarifies why the 8 got the more significant redesigns while the 8 Flip appears to be a side-grade.
Asus Zenfone 8 Flip specs:
- Body: 165.0×77.3×9.6mm, 230g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame.
- Display: 6.67″ Super AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+, 1000 nits (peak), 1080x2400px resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 395ppi; Always-on display.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm): Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680); Adreno 660.
- Memory: 256GB 8GB RAM; UFS 3.1; microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- OS/Software: Android 11, ZenUI 8.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 12 MP, f/2.2, 112˚, 14mm, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF; Telephoto: 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm, PDAF, 3x optical zoom.
- Front camera: Motorized flip-up main camera module.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@480fps; gyro-EIS, HDR; Front camera: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@480fps; gyro-EIS, HDR.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast charging 30W, USB Power Delivery 3.0.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical); NFC; 3 microphones;