Xiaomi introduced in Moscow two smartphones for the Russian market: Mi Note 10, which received a 108-megapixel camera, as well as the mid-budget Redmi Note 8T with a quad camera and NFC support.
Specifications Xiaomi Mi Note 10:
- Dimensions : 157.8 × 74.2 × 9.67 mm, 208 g
- Display : 6.47 “, Full HD +, AMOLED, DCI-P3, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor : 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, 2.2 GHz, Adreno 618
- Memory : 6 GB of operational LPDDR4X, 128 GB of permanent UFS 2.1 (8 + 256 GB for the Pro version)
- Camera : 108 MP, f / 1.69 + 12 MP, f / 2.0 + 5 MP, f / 2.0 + 20 MP, f / 2.2 + 2 MP (main), 32 MP, f / 2 , 0 (front)
- Battery : 5260 mAh, fast charge 30 W
- OS : Android 9 Pie, MIUI 11
- Communication : USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, LTE, Dual SIM, NFC, headphone jack
The main camera of the Xiaomi sub-flagman consists of five modules: the main wide-angle at 108 megapixels, two telephoto lenses at 5 megapixels and 12 megapixels, an ultra-wide-angle at 20 megapixels and another one for macro photography. According to the manufacturer, together they provide a wide zoom without loss of image quality.
The 4-in-1 pixel combining technology allows you to get well-detailed images even in low light conditions. In addition, a special 5-megapixel module allows you to photograph distant objects using a 10x hybrid or 50x digital zoom, and a wide-angle module with a viewing angle of 117 ° is focused on shooting landscapes.
In addition to the main camera, Mi Note 10 received a 32-megapixel front camera with intelligent face enhancement algorithms for portraits and self-portraits, an intelligent scene recognition function, a screen unlock, a panoramic selfie mode, and the ability to control the sweep of the palm of your hand.
The new Mi Note 10 with 6 + 128 GB will appear on the Russian market from December 16 at a price of 39,990 rubles ( $627.73). The Mi Note 10 Pro version with 8 + 256 GB will go on sale the same day at a price of 44,990 rubles ($706.21). For pre-ordering Mi Note 10 from December 2 to December 15, 2019, Xiaomi promises a gift – Redmi Note 8T , which was also presented for Russia.
The Redmi Note 8T smartphone received a 6.3-inch Full HD + display, a Snapdragon 665 chipset and a 4000 mAh battery with support for fast charging technology. Redmi Note 8T also supports NFC contactless payment technology.
The smartphone will be available in versions 3 + 32 GB, 4 + 64 GB and 4 + 128 GB at recommended retail prices of 13 990 rubles, 15 990 rubles and 17 990 rubles, respectively, as well as in three color options: “Shadow gray”, “Star blue ”and“ moonlight white ”.