Prices of Portable Air Conditioner?
The significance of indoor air quality can’t be overemphasized in the current world.
Making you and your family relax all through with fresh breath…
How to Get Cheap Air Conditioner in Nigeria?
With a great deal of considerations being paid to the quality of air one takes in our homes, it is critical to comprehend that indoor air quality can colossally affect our prosperity subsequently, the requirement for a quality air-conditioned. Please Read Full Articles
Price of Air Conditioner in Nigeria
Portable air conditioners have been on appeal as of late. With bunches of makers delivering top quality items into the market consistently, it is fundamental to think about costs of types accessible on the lookout. In this article, we will investigate costs of normal portable air conditioners in Nigeria.
Current Portable air conditioner prices in Nigeria revealed
The market for portable air conditioners has been on the rise over the past decades. They come in different sizes, designs and types. Although the split unit Air conditioner still remains the most sought after types of Air conditioners, Portable ACs are beginning to have their way in the market. They can be purchased directly from the manufacturers or from distributors across the country. For convenience, they can also be gotten in contemporary stores or via e-commerce.
Let us take a look at prices of some popular brands in the current market.
Take a look at our guide on List of Best Transportation Companies
- Binatone Portable Standing Air Cooler (Four way Auto Deflection) BAC 220 – N60, 000 – N75, 000
- Binatone Portable Standing Air Cooler BAC 340 – N50, 000 – N75, 000
- Binatone Portable Standing Air Cooler BAC 350 – N80, 000 – N95, 000
- Binatone Portable Standing Air Cooler BAC 430 – N70, 000 – N90, 000
- Scanfrost 17 Litres Portable Air Conditioner SFAC 1000 – N30, 000 – N45, 000
- Scanfrost 30 Litres Portable Air Conditioner– N65, 000 – N75, 000
- Scanfrost Electric Portable Air Conditioner– N110, 000 – N120, 000
- Scanfrost 3-speed Portable Air Conditioner SFAC 4000 – N60, 000 – N70, 000
- Scanfrost Inverter Portable Air Conditioner SFAC 1000 – N40, 000 – N50, 000
- Scanfrost Inverter Portable Air Conditioner SFAC 9000 – N80, 000 – N95, 000
- Eurosonic Portable Air Concitioner ES 16 – N60, 000 – N75, 000
- Eurosonic Portable Air Conditioner ES 14 – N25, 000 – N35, 000
- DMWD Portable Strong Wind Air Conditioning Cooler Electric Conditioner Cooling Fan – N60, 000 – N70, 000
- DMWD 220V Cooling Air-conditioning Fan Portable Air Conditioner – N70, 000 – N77, 000
- DMWD Summer Portable Strong Wind Air Conditioning Fan Cooler Conditioner Cooling Fans EU US Plug Office Home Remote Control 3 Gears – N130, 000 – N150, 000
- Skyrun 1.3 HP Portable Mobile Air Conditioner – N80, 000 – N100, 000
- Skyrun 1.5 HP Portable Mobile Air Conditioner – N85, 000 – N110, 000
- Sonik Rechargeable Portable Mobile Air Conditioner – N50,000 – N65,000
The list above shows prices of common Portable Air Conditioner in Nigeria. Although this list shows an estimation of prices as collected in the current market, it is rational to go to the marketplace to confirm the prices before you buy choose to buy one. This is mainly because of the discrepancy in prices of air conditioners in recent times.
The variation in prices is because of various factors, which include currency exchange rate, place and period of purchase, and other related factors. Some brands are relatively expensive while some are not.
Take a look at our guide on List of Top Richest Lawyers in Nigeria and Their Net Worth
Things To Consider Before Purchasing A Portable Air Conditioner
Portable air conditioners are not just a clever choice for people who do not own an AC unit, they are also a lovely way to save money and reduce the amount of energy you generally use.
Portable Air Conditioners, like most other ACs, vary in types and quality. Although most portable air coolers are relatively functional and effective, it is always essential to get the exact type that suits your need. The numerous amount of portable air conditioners options available in the market today can be very tiring. Here are some factors to consider when buying a Portable Air conditioner.
- Consider the Cost – Portable AC units can range from around N25, 000 to over a hundred thousand depending on the type and version. Some even go close to N150, 000 for units for commercial use. The variance in cost can be as a result of some different factors, the main of which is the power of the Air conditioner. If you want a portable Air Con that will cool a large living room space or a mini hall, then you should expect to send more than for one that is designed for a small bedroom or small living room.
Take a look at our guide on Nigerian Law School Fees for 2022/2023 Session
- Consider the Size – This is another important factor to consider when deciding on a particular portable Air Con to get. Some people purchase portable air conditioners with the purpose of using them wholly in one room. For others, the “portable” measure only matters as they want to be able to move their AC unit from one place to the other. If you are a user in the latter category, then it is vital to choose an air conditioner that is relatively easy to move. You need to take cognisance of both the size and the weight of the air conditioner. Check whether it will fit into your car to move from one place to the other and where it is easy to lift or in certain cases, drive from one room to the other.
- Consider the Noise Level – You should always consider this factor, whether you are going for split unit or portable mobile AC. Noise is one thing peculiar to most ACs. For the most part, this noise will be negligible and mostly labelled as “background noise” that you might not even notice. However, it is still an vital factor to note while shopping for a portable air conditioner.
- Consider the Ease of Installation – Generally, portable Air conditioners are not such a big deal to install. In fact, they are the easiest of all types of AC to place. However, it is still vital to note the installation process of the portable AC you are going for.
Take a look at our guide on List of Top 10 Richest Tech Billionaires In The World 2022
Alltechng is the best place to search for educating, products, goods/service (reach us for your product, goods/services reviews and how to do or learn stuff and know things that will help you add value.