Realme has been hyping-up its upcoming X50 5Ghandset quite a bit lately. Official posters are all over the place, along with first-hand info on a Snapdragon 765G SoC, dual selfie camera, two-day battery life and enhanced VOOC 4.0 fast charging. The wave of official teasers will likely continue all the way up to the phone’s January 7 release.
That being said, a rather credible-looking post has recently surfaced on Weibo to offer-up a comparison tale between the Realme X50 and the recently-unveiled Oppo Reno3. Hence, we pretty-much have what is claimed to be the full detailed specs sheet of the handset. It goes as follows:
Realme X50 specs
- Body: Metal frame, polycarbonate body; Gorilla Glass 5 on back and front; 8.7mm thick, 185 grams; P2i
- Screen: 6.67-inch, FHD+ (1080 x 2400px), LCD by JDI, 120Hz refresh rate
- Rear camera: Primary 64MP Samsung GW1; Ultra wide-angle: 8MP; Zoom: 13MP 5x hybrid; 2MP super macro; Main camera EIS video super image stabilization + wideangle extreme image stabilization
- Front camera: 32MP Samsung GD1; 8MP ultrawide
- Chipset: Snapdragon 765G: octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver), Adreno 620 GPU
- Memory: 6/128GB, 8/128GB or 8/256GB LPDDR4X RAM, plus Dual Channel UFS 2.1
- Battery: 4,500mAh, 30W charging
- Connectivity: 5G (N1 / N41 / N78 / N79), Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, USB-C; 3.5mm audio jack, Dual frequency GPS
- Misc: Side-mounted fingerprint reader, NFC, Single Speaker, Dolby Atmos,
Certain highlights, we thought might be worth pointing out here, include the 120Hz display refresh rate on a 6.67-inch LCD panel, courtesy of JDI. Two punch holes on the front, like the official renders already revealed. One to house a Samsung GD1 8MP camera and another for an 8MP ultrawide snapper. On the back of the X50 – a 64MP Samsung GW1, plus 8MP ultrawide, 13MP 5x hybrid optical zoom and a 2MP super macro unit. No OIS, as per the leak, but EIS will be part of the camera setup.
The X50 also gets a beefy 4,500 mAh, along with 30W fast charging via Type-C. A single loudspeaker, though, somehow, with Dolby Atmos on top. 3.5mm audio jack and NFC are also on the specs sheet. And in terms of protection, the upcoming Realme seems to be getting Gorilla Glass 5 on both sides of its metal frame, polycarbonate body, as well as P2i water resistance.
For storage option and corresponding price tags, the source lists a total of three tiers: 6GB, plus 128GB, 8GB, plus 128GB and 8GB, plus 256GB. These will, apparently, set you back CNY 2199($315), CNY 2499($360) and CNY 2799($400), respectively.