HMD Global introduced the entry-level smartphone Nokia C1. It is expected that it will be sold in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Specifications Nokia C1:
- Dimensions : 147.6 × 71.4 × 8.7 mm, 155 g
- Display : 5.45 “, 960 × 480, IPS
- CPU , 4-core, 1.3 GHz
- Memory : 1 GB RAM, 16 GB permanent, microSD slot
- Camera : 5 MP, f / 2.4 (main), 5 MP (front)
- Battery : 2500 mAh
- OS : Android 9 Pie (Go Edition)
- Communication : MicroUSB, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3G, Dual SIM, headphone jack
The novelty is equipped with an unnamed chipset, flashes for both the main and front cameras, support for 2G / 3G networks and “clean” Android 9 Pie with optimization for low-performance hardware. There are two available colors – gray and red, on the case there is a button for calling “Google Assistant”.
The official cost of Nokia C1 is $ 59