Design of the devices, matches the renders which we reported about earlier. The Honor 9X features a 6.59-inches Full HD+ display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The screen is notch-less, bezel-less (but for a slight chin), and does not have an in-display selfie camera.
Instead, the Honor 9X has a 16MP pop-up camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The main cameras on the phone are a 48MP lens with an f/1.8 aperture, a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture and an LED flash.
Base on current report, the device runs on EMUI 9.1.1 based on Android 9 Pie, and is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 810 octa-core processor with 4GB/6GB of RAM, and 64GB/128GB of storage. The Honor 9X has a microSD card slot which supports up to 512GB of expandable storage. The phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The Honor 9X is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery which charged over a USB Type-C port.
Honor 9X specs
- Display: 6.59-inches Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 391 PPI, 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 810 octa-core
- Operating System: EMUI 9.1.1 based on Android 9 Pie
- GPU: Mali-G52
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + up to 512GB via microSD card
- Selfie Camera: 16MP pop-up camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- Battery: 4000mAh, USB Type-C
- Connectivity: Dual SIM Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.1 × 77.2 × 8.8mm
- Weight: 206g
Honor 9X Pro
The Honor 9X Pro has triple cameras with an extra 8MP ultra-wide lens and an f/2.4 aperture. It also comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal storage. The rest of the device’s specs are identical to the regular variant.