- You need any one of the Wi-Fi Calling Capable Handset and Airtel 4G
- In Apple go to Settings > Mobile Data > Wifi Calling
- In Samsung, from the drop-down Quick settings menu enable WiFi Calling
- In Xiaomi phones go to Settings > SIM Cards & mobile networks > Airtel > Make Calls using Wi-Fi
- In OnePlus go to Settings > Mobile Network > SIM1/2 > Wifi Calling
- After enabling, restart the phone and check for VoWi-Fi symbol in the status bar
Airtel Wi-Fi Calling is currently available only in Delhi NCR for Airtel Broadband users, but it will eventually be expanded to other cities gradually. You can check out Airtel website for more details.