How to Improve iPhone Battery Performance?
iPhone battery performance depends on a number of factors and time of usage is only one of those. Before we proceed, it’s important to establish the difference between battery life and battery lifespan both of which sound almost similar but are quite different from one another.
Battery life refers to the number of hours after which the battery needs to be recharged while battery lifespan is the period of time after which it needs to be replaced.
A number of steps can be taken to maximize your battery performance and extend its life, some of which are as follows:
- Avoid exposing your device to a very low or high temperature as it can permanently affect the battery capacity.
- Remove the phone casing as it may heat up the phone and degrade battery performance.
- Dynamic backgrounds look pretty cool so they drain more battery at a higher rate so we suggest that you disable them.
- Turn-on auto-brightness adjustment as it saves battery and makes it easier to see the screen.
- Manage background app activity as it can drain the battery even when you’re not using the apps.
- Utilize battery usage info from the settings to optimize battery performance and make it last longer.
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS when you are not using them.