At the presentation in Paris, Huawei presented not only the flagship P30 and P30 Pro , but also a light version of the new products. The smartphone has a triple main camera, and Kirin 710 came to replace the Kirin 980 chip.
Specifications Huawei P30 Lite:
- Dimensions: 152.9 × 72.7 × 7.43 mm, 159 g
- Display: 6.15 “, 2312 × 1080 (~ 415 ppi), IPS
- Processor: 8-core Kirin 710, 2.4 GHz, Mali G72MP12
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64/128 GB constant, slot for microSD
- Camera: 24 + 8 + 2 Mp, f / 1.8 (main triple), 32 Mp, f / 2.2 (front)
- Battery: 3340 mAh
- OS: Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9.0.1
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, LTE, Dual SIM, NFC, headphone jack
- Body colors: black, white and blue
The device received a glass case with rounded edges. The size of the smartphone is larger than the Huawei P30, but only slightly.
Chip Lite-version are also the main camera. One of the eyes is wide-angle, the third is responsible for measuring the depth. Super macro mode available. Record video as much as FullHD.
There are no details about the sensor of the front camera, but perhaps the same lens is used here as in the flagship models, or as in Honor 10i.
Cost in Russia has not yet been announced, but for the purchase of Huawei P30 Lite they promise to give fitness tracker Band 3 Pro. Start pre-order April 3 at 00:00 GMT.