IBBU UTME/DE Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in Ibrahim Bdamosi University (IBBU) are to proceed to check their admission status. The list has been made available online, candidates should follow the steps outlined below to check their admission status.
How To Check IBBU Admission List
- Enter your JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No. in the field provided above
- Click on the button title Check Admission Status
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Candidates are also to visit JAMB CAPS to check their admission status and if admitted, either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. For detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION BELOW:
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- After Successful login, locate the “Admission Tab” on the left hand side on the page, Click on it to reveal the drop down menu which contains the “Check Admission Status Button“
- Click on the Check Admission Status Button under the Admission Tab button.
- Select your Examination Year from the Drop-Down and provide your JAMB Registration Number in the column required
- Click on the “Check Admission Status Button” and wait for your admission status to be displayed.
- If you have been admitted you will get a response with your Photo Image being displayed and a text Congratulating you on your admission offer, But if you are not offered any admission yet you will get a text response with “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“
- If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION
Note: Successful Candidates who find their names on the IBB University site and not on the JAMB site should make sure they have their O’Level result(s) uploaded on the JAMB site. This is to enable IBBU upload your name on the JAMB site.
Wish you success…