The general public especially candidates who were offered admission to the various programmes of the University for the 2019/2020 academic session are hereby notified that verification of documents for necessary profiling will commence from Monday, November 4, 2019 to Friday, November 29, 2019.
All concerned are to present the underlisted documents to the admissions office for verification so that they can be cleared for data capturing by the Information and Communication Technology Centre for the purpose of allocation of matriculation number.
O’ Level Result (for UTME candidates)
2. O’ Level and Other Results (for DE Candidates)
3. JAMB Admission Letter (for UTME and DE Candidates)
4. LAUTECH Admission Letter (for UTME and DE Candidates)
5. JAMB Result Slip (for UTME Candidates)
6. Evidence of payment of Admission Acceptance Fee (for UTME and DE Candidates)
Any candidate who fails to supply the documents for verification will not be allocated matriculation number. Venue of the exercise is the LAUTECH Premier Cooperative Society Hall from 9:00am to 2:00pm every working day within the stipulated period in paragraph (1) above.
With best wishes.
All Rights and Copyright © belongs to Source: