Nokia X71 Nigeria price, with a hole in the display and a triple camera..
Nokia in Taiwan introduced the Nokia X71 smartphone, which is expected to be sold in the rest of the world under the name Nokia 6.2. This is the first device of the brand with a hole in the display for the front camera.
Specifications Nokia X71:
- Dimensions : 157.19 × 76.45 × 7.98 mm, 180 g
- Display : 6.39 “, FHD +
- Processor : 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, 2.2 GHz, Adreno 512
- Memory : 6 GB RAM, 128 GB constant, slot for microSD
- Camera : 48 + 8 + 5 megapixel, f / 1.8 + f / 2.4 (main triple), 16 megapixel, f / 2.0 (front)
- Battery : 3500 mAh, fast charging (18 W)
- OS : Android 9 Pie
- Connectivity : USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, LTE, headphone jack
Thanks to the hole solution, the ratio of PureDisplay display area to the front panel is 93%. The camera uses Zeiss lenses, a 8 megapixel sensor – wide-angle (120 degrees), artificial intelligence allows you to automatically determine the scene. The pixel size is 1.6 microns.
The front and rear of the smartphone is covered with glass 2.5D, the frame is aluminum. The “naked” Android 9 Pie will be promptly updated as the smartphone is included in the Android One program.
Sales in Taiwan will begin on April 30 at a price of 11,990 new Taiwan dollars (~ 25,500 rubles).