OnePlus has released OxygenOS 10.0.7 update for the OnePlus 7T which brings in November 2019 Android security patch to the Snapdragon 855 Plus-powered flagship.
The update also squashes some bugs and comes with camera improvements. Additionally, the new firmware optimizes RAM management as well as the launching speed of some apps.
Here’s the full changelog of OxygenOS 10.0.7:
- Improved the launching speed of some apps
- Optimized the RAM Management
- Optimized the black and white screen issues with some apps
- Improved system stability and general bug fixes
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.11
- Improved the photo quality
The update is currently rolling to a small percentage of users, and the company will commence a broader rollout in a few days if no bugs are found.
However, some users have received this update bearing version number 10.3.0. OnePlus has acknowledged the issue and has promised to provide more details soon.
Have you received this update on your OnePlus 7T? What version does it have?