Oppo Find X2 Pro at a glance
- Body: 165.2×74.4×8.8mm, 207g (Ceramic), 165.2×74.4×9.5mm, 200g (Vegan leather); IP68 rating.
- Screen: 6.7″ AMOLED, 1440x3168px resolution, 19.8:9 (2.2:1) aspect ratio, 513ppi; 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling, HDR10+ support.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 865 (7nm+): Octa-core CPU (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585); Adreno 640 GPU.
- Memory: 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 512GB built-in UFS 3.0 storage, no microSD slot.
- OS/Software: Android 10, ColorOS 7.1.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 48MP, 1/1.43″ sensor, 1.12µm pixel size, 25mm equiv. focal length, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, OIS. Telephoto: 13MP, 1/3.4″, 0.8µm, 129mm periscope lens, f/3.0, PDAF, OIS. Ultra wide angle: 48MP, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, 16mm, f/2.2, PDAF. 1080p/30fps video support.
- Front camera: 32MP, f/2.4, 26mm (our estimate), 0.7µm, fixed focus. 2160p/60fps video support.
- Battery: 4,260mAh, 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging support.
- Misc: Optical under-display fingerprint reader; NFC; Stereo loudspeakers.
Camera and display aside, there are other smaller cool bits about the Find X2 Pro. For example, it comes with a 65W charger (technically quite a chunky bit this) inside the box that should fully charge the phone in 38 minutes. There’s also an IP68 certification for dust and water resistance, a first for an Oppo smartphone. Stereo speakers are another checkbox ticked.
Okay, let’s move on to some hands-on-ing, finally.