Choosing a power bank can be quite tasking, because if you are ever in need of a power bank for personal use, you are required to use one at a range of 4000mAh to 7000mAh capacity. So before picking a power bank, do well to check the specifications to those of your existing device. It is quite considered safe to make use of a power bank although some bad experiences might prove otherwise.
A power bank is a device (mostly portable) that supplies power from its built-in battery through a usb-port. The first original power bank was designed with two AA batteries pieced together by a circuit, it was made by a company in the earlier years a little back in 2001.
Some power banks come out of the box with detachable cables that are in different types, shapes and sizes. In this post, we will consider the various types and brands on sale with their distributors contact.
The Best Power Banks in the Nigeria
- Anker PowerCore 20100 power bank is the best power bank according to popular review and demand
- MAXOAK 50,000mAh Power Bank
- RAVPower 20,000mAh power bank
- Mophie Power station
- Anker PowerCore II 10,000mAh power bank
- AUK Power Bank 20,000mAh
- Omni 20 USB-C Portable Power Bank
3 Power Banks that can be used to Charge a Laptop in Nigeria
- DBPOWER Laptop Power Bank
- RAVPower USB-C Power Bank
- Jackery PowerBar
Benefits of using a Power Bank in Nigeria
- They are ideal and suitable for individuals who are in need to be connected for long trips
- Their prices are quite decent and not excessively high
- They occupy very little space
- The main function of the power bank is to increase the battery life of any device.
Here are the product list of some of the known power banks there is out there.
Romoss Power Bank 10,000mAh
The Chinese company Romoss delivers this one, a power bank that will justify the users needs at a great price. While it is pretty affordable, it still presents two output charging ports and a lightning input for quick charging of your power bank. This device comes with an 18-month warranty.
- Romoss Power Bank 10,400 sense 4
- Romoss Power Bank 10,000mAh
- Romoss Power Bank 10,000mAh solo 5
- Romoss Power Bank 16,000mAh
- Romoss Power Bank 16,000mAh solo 6
- Romoss Power Bank LT20 20,000mAh
Joma Power Bank 20,000mAh
Joma company created this device with a capacity able to last up to 48hours of full charge. The joma brand comes in other types too :
- Joma Universal USB Power Bank 10,400mah
- Joma Universal USB Power Bank 15,000mAh
- Joma Universal USB Power Bank 18,400mAh
- Joma Universal USB Power Bank 20,000mAh
Aikove Solar Power Bank 24,000mAh
The impressive power of the 24,000 mAh charging capacity means you can be gone for days and never run out of battery. Of course, there are two ways to charge your power bank: via a USB cable or its solar panel.
The device comes with its 3 output ports, where you will find the standard Micro-USB port and a lightning port for quick charging. Other individuals have particularly given reviews about the massive capacity of this power bank, which make it ideal for travelers. It is available in four different colors, this product comes with a 24-months warranty.
Pisen Power Bank
- Pisen Power Bank Led Display 10,000mAh
- Pisen Power Bank Easy Power IV 10,000mAh
- Pisen Power Bank Smart 15,000mAh
- Pisen Power Bank Dual Fast Charge 20,000mAh
Havit Power Bank
- Havit Power Bank Universal Fast Charging Usb 5000mAh
- Havit Power Bank Universal USB 6,000mAh
- Havit Power Bank Universal USB 16,000mAh
- Havit Power Bank Universal USB 10,000mAh
Remax Power Bank
- Remax Power Bank Rpp88 10,000mAh
- Remax Power Bank Beryl RPP69 8,000mAh
- Remax Power Bank revolution series 20,000mAh
Oriamo Power Bank
- Oriamo Power Bank Ultra Slim 10,000mAh
- Oriamo Power Bank 15,000mAh
- Oriamo Power Bank Titan 20,000mAh
Veger Power Bank
- Veger Portable Power Bank 12,000mAh
- Veger Portable Power Bank 25,000mAh
New Age Power Bank
New Age Power Bank virgin 15,000mAh
New Age Power Bank 15,600mAh
New Age Power Bank LCD Torch 13,000mAh
New Age Power Bank 18,500mAh
New Age Power Bank 22,500mAh
Power Bank Distributor Contact in Nigeria
There are various types of power banks and they come in various sizes, designs, prices and capacity. The power bank consist of a lithium battery and a printed circuit board (PCB) that serves as the head of the device. They also have USB ports through which they can charge other devices. Similarly, they have a micro USB port through which they can themselves be charged. If you are in need to purchase a power bank in Nigeria contact the following sellers:
Non has been listed yet.
Note: you can shop it online.