Realme 6 Specs
Let’s take a quick look at what to expect from the Realme 6 tomorrow. There are some really big upgrades in the new model. The phone is confirmed to feature a 64MP camera setup at the back likely with a new telephoto sensor. Realme teased 20x zoom on the Realme 6 series, which could be limited to the Pro model.
Another big change that’s expected is in the CPU department. Instead of the Snapdragon 665 chipset found on its predecessor, the Realme 6 should feature MediaTek’s gaming Helio G90T processor. Yes, I said G90T, the same chip found inside the Redmi Note 8 Pro. There were some rumors about the phone getting the slower G90 variant, but the Wi-Fi Alliance certification has practically confirmed MT6785T aka Helio G90Tas the chip powering the new device. Also, G90 doesn’t support a 90Hz refresh rate panel, only the G90T does.
In places where we have added an * after the specs, note that those are pure speculations and not based on any trustworthy teasers or leaks.
- 6.4/6.5-inch IPS LCD display* with 90Hz refresh rate and FHD+ resolution (confirmed)
- MediaTek Helio G90T @ 2.05GHz
- 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB ROM*
- Dedicated MicroSD card slot*
- Quad-camera setup: 64MP primary camera + ultrawide camera + telephoto camera + Macro camera (confirmed)
- Single punch-hole selfie shooter (confirmed)
- 3.5mm headphone jack*
- Rear placed fingerprint sensor*
- 4500mAh battery capacity* with 30W fast charging (30 minutes for a day’s charge – confirmed)