Samsung introduced the Galaxy M40 with Full HD + display… Base on current tech report reaching us, South Korean company Samsung introduced for the Indian market the mid-budget smartphone Galaxy M40. The novelty is equipped with a Full HD + Infinity-O display, a Snapdragon 675 chipset and a 3500 mAh battery.
Specifications Samsung Galaxy M40:
- Dimensions: 155.2 × 73.9 × 7.9 mm, 169 g
- Display: 6.3 “, 2340 × 1080, Full HD +, PLS
- Processor: 8-core Snapdragon 675, 2.0 GHz, Adreno 612
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 128 GB constant, slot for microSD up to 512 GB
- Camera: 31 + 5 + 8 megapixel (main dual), 16 megapixel (front)
- Battery: 3500 mAh, fast charging 15 W
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, One UI
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, LTE
The display occupies 91.8% of the front panel area. The display protects the glass Gorilla Glass. The smartphone has no headphone jack.
The smartphone got a hole in the display for a 16 megapixel selfie camera. A triple main camera with 32, 5 and 8 megapixel modules is installed in the back of the case. The fingerprint scanner is located at the back.
Samsung will start selling the Galaxy M40 in India from June 18.