HOW TO CHANGE YOUR GOTV PACKAGE IN NIGERIA
Below are the various ways you can upgrade or downgrade your Gotv package
How to upgrade or downgrade your GOtv package using GOTV’S WEBSITE
The most popular and convenient way to upgrade from your existing GOtv package is via the Gotv website.
Here is how to go about it:
Using an internet-connected device, log in to the Gotv website at https://eazy.Gotvafrica.com
Click on Login and then proceed to enter your IUC (Unique Identification Number) assigned to your decoder and your phone number.
- Select “build a package” from your dashboard.
- Select the package you need to downgrade or upgrade and then click on “next”.
- Proceed to pay by clicking on the Pay button
- Select your preferred GOtv payment system.
- Proceed to fill in your details.
- Wait for your new package to be activated.
Note: Your GOtv decoder should be tuned in to Africa Magic Channel before making payment. Also, just like when you are renewing your subscription, your decoder should be tuned in to Africa Magic (Yoruba preferably) during the upgrading process.
How to upgrade or downgrade your GOtv package using QUICKTELLER
If you feel the Gotv website method is too long, you can use the Quickteller method to change your subscription plan. This way, you will use Quickteller to pay the amount for the new GOtv subscription then call the GOtv Customer care on 012703232 to help you complete the process manually. Here is a step by step guide on how to use Quickteller to upgrade or downgrade your GOtv package:
- Power ON your GoTv decoder.
- Log on to the Quickteller Gotv subscription page using an internet-connected device.
- Select the Gotv package you want from the options in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your decoder’s IUC number(Unique Identification Number)
- Put in your email address, mobile phone number, and click ‘Continue’.
- Select your debit card type and then fill in your details.
- Click on the Pay button and wait for your decoder to get
How to upgrade or downgrade your GOtv package using the GOTV mobile App
You can use the GOtv mobile app to upgrade or downgrade your GOtv package. Here is how to go about it:
- Download the GoTV Mobile App from the Google Play store
- Launch the app and register if you have not done this before
- Enter Categories
- Click ‘Pay bills’
- Click on “Cable TV Bills” from the list of options.
- Choose GoTV and select your desired package.
- Enter your IUC number and click on Next
- Enter your debit card details and click on the “Pay” button
After using the Gotv mobile app to recharge, your viewing will be restored in about 5 -15 minutes. However, ensure your viewing channel is set at Africa Magic channel to make the process seamless.
MANUAL UPGRADE AND DOWNGRADE YOUR GOTV SUBSCRIPTION
You can call the Gotv Customer care to help you upgrade or downgrade your GOtv package manually. You can reach Gotv customer care on their mobile number at 012703232.