Tecno is one of the brands that the Chinese telephone maker Transsion is utilizing for its administer markets – and most unmistakably, in Africa.
The organization has taken its Phantom arrangement and has assigned it as their lead item setup – intended to try and arrive at new business sectors like Turkey. So in its pith, it doesn’t have a lot to do with recently delivered Phantom gadgets by Tecno like the Phantom 9.
The organization just sent us the principal gadget in the new series for survey – the Phantom X. It is first in class taking everything into account, however take the word ‘leader’ rather freely here.
The Phantom X is a somewhat updated variant of the as of late explored Tecno Camon 17 Pro. The Phantom replaces the LCD for an AMOLED board and offers a more capable camera arrangement too however a similar MediaTek G95 powers up the two gadgets.
Try not to pass judgment on it exclusively by the chipset, however. The Phantom X offers premium-level highlights that help the worth of the gadget. The most striking one is the 50MP principle sensor (same as in the vivo X60 Pro+), supported by a legitimate 13MP fax camera (2x zoom) and a 8MP ultrawide unit with self-adjust. The selfie side hasn’t been disregarded either so the somewhat enormous poke hole on the front houses a huge 48MP primary camera and a 8MP one for ultrawide selfies.
Tecno Phantom X price specs at a glance:
- Body: 163.5×73.8×8.7mm, 201g; Glass front, glass back (Gorilla Glass 5).
- Display: 6.70″ Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 1080x2340px resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 385ppi.
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm): Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G76 MC4.
- Memory: 256GB 8GB RAM; microSD card slot.
- OS/Software: Android 11, HIOS 7.6.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 50 MP, f/1.9, 1/1.3″, 1.2µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF; Telephoto: 13 MP, f/2.45, 50mm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.25, 120˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, AF.
- Front camera: Wide (main): 48 MP, f/2.2, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.2, 105˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]; Front camera: [email protected]
- Battery: 4700mAh; Fast charging 33W, 70% in 30 min (advertised).
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical); FM radio; 3.5mm jack.
Aside from the cameras, the device has a big, curved 6.7-inch OLED panel to be proud of. It boasts a 90Hz refresh rate and full DCI-P3 color gamut coverage. And, of course, there’s an optical fingerprint reader placed underneath it.
Other notable features include 33W fast charging, which should deliver a 70% charge to the 4,700 mAh battery in 30 minutes, a full-fledged dual SIM + microSD card slot, and a 3.5mm audio jack at the bottom. And last, but not least, the Phantom X features a well-rounded premium-looking design with a patterned glass back, Gorilla Glass 5 on the front, and an aluminum frame. It’s a rare case of premium features combined with a mid-range SoC that can potentially snatch some buyers from the big-named brands.