Vivo Y3 With triple camera and a 5000 mAh battery… The company Vivo introduced a new budget smartphone Y3. It works on the Helio P35 chipset along with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of permanent memory.
Technical characteristics of Vivo Y3:
- Dimensions : 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92 mm, 190.5 g
- Display : 6.35 “, 1544 × 720, HD +, LCD
- Processor : 8-core MediaTek Helio P35, 2.3 GHz, PowerVR GE8320
- Memory : 4 operational, 128 permanent, microSD slot
- Camera : 13 + 8 + 2 Mp (triple main), 16 Mp (front)
- Battery : 5000 mAh, support for fast charging at 18 W
- OS : Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9
- Connectivity : microUSB, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS, LTE
Y3 got a 6.35-inch display occupies 89% of the entire front side. Fingerprint scanner installed on the back. The smartphone comes with a headphone jack and is equipped with a 5000 mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
The device has a triple main camera: a 13 megapixel main module (f / 2.2), an 8 megapixel wide-angle (f / 2.2) and a 2 megapixel depth sensor (f / 2.4). There is also a 16 megapixel front camera located inside a teardrop-shaped notch. The camera supports phase autofocus (PDAF).
Other features include the Jovi Brand Assistant (works only in Chinese), face unlock and mode for better performance in Game Cube games.
Vivo Y3 is available in three colors: Peacock Blue, Peach Pink and Ink Blue.